Tuesday, April 7, 2015

4.6.2015



WOW. I honestly do not know what else to say, conference was amazing, I was left, as always about twenty spirit pounds heavier from the spiritual feast that I had. I would just ask that in addition to remembering Grampy in their prayers that we also remember our dear prophet, he is not doing 100% either, health wise right now, so keep him in your prayers. 

This week I would like to share one experience which I had which inspired me. We are currently using a new initiative from the church, it is like the last one He is the Gift, but instead focuses in Thanks that He lives, and shows the gifts of the Resurrection the blessings that each of us can and have the right to receive in our lives. We watched this short video with many people this week and had the opportunity to testify many times of the truth that Jesus Christ lives. But one specific time had a great impact of me. We shared the video to a mother and her daughter.  The mother is recently divorced and recently reactivating in the church, the thirteen year old daughter comes to church as an obligation of her mother but is a self proclaimed atheist.  After the movie I felt deeply impressed of the truth of our messages I felt deep within my soul that just as the movie portrayed, Jesus of Nazareth was crucified, and that he rose from the dead and I felt with all my heart that it is He that I represent. I felt with so much power and simplicity this truth that I could not refrain from bearing my personal witness to this mother and her daughter the eternal and great nature of the God whom I represent. Both were moved and are making small, but deliberate steps to activation. I love the Lords work, for it is truly His.
Elder Hutchins

No comments:

Post a Comment