Thursday, May 21, 2015

5/4/2015

Well, today are transfers.  My companion is leaving.  He is going for the first time as senior companion to Talcahuano. As a replacement, I am getting a new missionary.  That's right training. I am super excited for this opportunity to train a new missionary.  Actually, it will be super interesting because the other two missionaries in our ward are getting taken out and my new companion and I will be the only missionaries working here.  It is a huge ward so that will be fun and there will be little time for resting, just how I like it!

Honestly, this week was super rainy and just kinda normal.  My companion knew that he was leaving, so he wanted to say goodbye to everyone and other than that, we were visiting members and less active members. We did however have a really cool first lesson.  We contacted earlier in the week, Solange Cordones, a young mother and she invited us to come by and visit with her and her family later, so we did.  As we began to speak of the gospel and how it strengthens families, she was dumbfound by how much we focus on the families.  Her biggest desire is to be able to join a church and go as a family.  Her husband is a little slower and less religiously incline, but I have seen God work mighty miracles through the faithful prayers of woman. We are excited to go back and visit them again and I know that we will be able to do marvelous things. 
I love you all!!!
Elder Hutchins

No comments:

Post a Comment