Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Companion Killer 11.17.14

Karen got baptized!!!
Well I am officially a killer, my companion finished his mission and died on Sunday.......I have been alone (with members and another companionship of missionaries) for the past day and Ill be getting my new companion tomorrow, another gringo named Elder Jackson I'm not sure but I think hes from Utah. 

This week we found a 17 year old girl named Camila, we were actually looking for her less active mom from the list of old members, but we found her daughter. She came to church on Sunday and went to mutual on Friday, she is in love with the church. The only hard part is that practically she lives alone. Her mom works in Santiago and has been there for three months and her dad works in Chilean and is there indefinitely. All of her extended family live in Santiago, but she lives here, in Linares, alone....it is a weird situation. but she loves the church and the members are helping tons with her, they are making her feel like part of the family that she doesn't really have.

This week on Wednesday we went to a family of investigators for the second time and read with them 2 Nephi 31. They loved it. Nicolas, Carla, and Sofia, they love the fact that we come by and talk to them about God and help them to understand how they can find true everlasting happiness in their lives. We or actually I am going to see them tonight with a member.

Yesterday I was out with members all afternoon and it was a huge blessing for me, I was able to contact a few references from the members and receive a few more, really though I think that the biggest blessing which I received was probably the relationship I was able to form with the members. We have to be united to work together. This week on Wednesday we have a meeting with the District presidency to talk more on this subject.
Zone conference

I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Hutchins

No comments:

Post a Comment